1. Purposes for which we process Personal Data
Delaware Riverkeeper Network (DRN), collects and processes your personal data as following:
- We collect your name and contact information to respond to your online inquiries about urgent environmental issues, your requests for speaking or educational engagements and other DRN services and products, to provide you with customer support or when we communicate with you otherwise;
- We use anonymous or pseudonymized personal data to send you marketing communications or to display relevant content to you;
- We collect your billing information to complete transactions required for purchases of products and books available for purchase on DRN websites.
- We also collect and process Personal Data for compliance purposes under applicable laws and to cooperate with public and government authorities.
Beyond the above listed purposes, we process your data only if you have granted your consent for its stated purposes.
2. Cookies and Tracking Pixels on Visit
When you visit our websites, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website.
This may be done in conjunction with our vendors and/or partners data processing as we may receive additional general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without collecting additional consent. This information is typically collected by website cookies, web/email tracking pixels, embedded hyperlinks or similar tools. Popular browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. See below for the types of cookies we use and their respective purposes.
- Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to protected areas of the websites.
- Functional Cookies: allow us to analyze your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your login, user information during account creation, etc.) We save these settings to offer you a more personalized experience.
- Advertising Cookies: allow us to better assess the effectiveness of our content marketing and advertising efforts. Our third-party partners use such cookies to analyze and track site visit and signups coming from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to third-party vendors outside of site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies, although your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected elsewhere by such third-party providers. Such external data processing is governed by the privacy policies of these third-party providers.
DRN Website (Required Cookies)
Our websites store various cookies that are required for the usage of DRN websites.
Want to Opt-out? You can configure your browser to disable these Required Cookies however this will reduce the site’s functionality.
Google Analytics (Functional Cookies)
3. Data recipients
4. Email communications
If you have signed up for email communication on any of our websites, we will use your data to contact you or send informational emails related to your interests. You may unsubscribe by clicking on an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of our emails. We may also make use email tracking technology to obtain data that will be used only in automated ways to help us improve our future email communication.
5. Your Rights and How to Contact Us
Upon your request, DRN will provide you with information about the types of personal data we store in relation to you. You may revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts, or request deletion of your personal data or a correction, should your personal data be incorrect. To exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, or if you have questions related to our privacy practices, please contact our Chief Innovation Officer below:
Chief Innovation Officer
925 Canal Street 7th Floor,
Suite 3701 Bristol, PA 19007