The Delaware Riverkeeper Network (DRN) is partner organization with Green Amendments For The Generations (GAFTG) and provides services, resources, and infrastructure for GAFTG. Data and information gathered and obtained by DRN is communal to GAFTG and vice versa.
- How and purposes for which we collect and process your data:
- We may collect data that you voluntarily submit to us through our online forms, which may include your name, contact information, and other pertinent information requested. This includes but is not limited to online inquiry forms about speaking or educational engagements, surveys, sign ups for the newsletter, registration for events or webinars, and membership sign ups.
- GAFTG uses the information collected to communicate to you about topics that you may be interested in. We use the information collected to respond to your online inquiries about urgent environmental issues, your requests for speaking or educational engagements and other GAFTG services and products, to provide you with customer service, and/or to notify you of news updates, actions, opportunities, events, and other relevant matters.
- When you participate in our advocacy actions, we collect name, contact information and other information pertaining to that action. If signing a petition, sending a comment, or letter, we retain information about the contents and recipients of those messages.
- For donations and purchases, GAFTG also collects billing information and/or shipping information to complete the necessary transactions. GAFTG relies on third party processors and contractors to process these transactions and does not retain credit card information. Specific information such as donation/purchase amount is collected.
- We have made every effort to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies. If you are still concerned about the safety of your credit card information online, you may also submit contributions or other payment to GAFTG by mailing a check as directed by instructions on the appropriate pages of our website.
- Data collected through our website and other, third party services may be used for analysis to report on our fundraising, advocacy and outreach efforts.
- We use anonymous or pseudonymized personal data to send you marketing communications or to display relevant content to you.
- We also collect and process personal data for compliance purposes under applicable laws and to cooperate with public and government authorities.
Beyond the above listed purposes, we process your data only if you have granted your consent for its stated purposes.
- Website Use:
When you visit our websites, our system may automatically collect information about your visit, such as the computer’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, the date and time you access our site, the referring website, and the various pages that you visit while on our site. This information is typically collected by website cookies, web/email tracking pixels, embedded hyperlinks or similar tools.
This may be done in conjunction with our vendors and/or partners data processing as we may receive additional general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without collecting additional consent.
Our website may contain links to third party sites. Because we do not control those web sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these third party sites. That another web site is linked to our site does not constitute an endorsement by GAFTG of the owner of the other site, the content of its site, or its products or services.
- Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to protected areas of the websites.
- Functional Cookies: allow us to analyze your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your login, user information during account creation, etc.) We save these settings to offer you a more personalized experience.
- Advertising Cookies: allow us to better assess the effectiveness of our content marketing and advertising efforts. Our third-party partners use such cookies to analyze and track site visit and signups coming from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to third-party vendors outside of site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies, although your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected elsewhere by such third-party providers. Such external data processing is governed by the privacy policies of these third-party providers.
- GAFTG Website (Required Cookies)
Our websites store various cookies that are required for the usage of DRN websites.
Want to Opt-out? You can configure your browser to disable these Required Cookies however this will reduce the site’s functionality.
- Google Analytics (Functional Cookies)
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
GAFTG’s website, services, and communications are not directed to or intended for children under the age of 13 years old. GAFTG assumes that by submitting information through our forms, petitions, or other means, users confirm that they are over the age of 13. GAFTG does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information and will not retain any information collected from a child under the age of 13.
- Data recipients
Any personal information submitted by you to our website, including name, address and financial information, is stored in a secure location and is accessible only by designated staff or contractors of GAFTG.
- Email communications
If you have signed up for email communication on any of our websites, we will use your data to contact you or send informational emails related to your interests. You may unsubscribe or update your email preferences by clicking on the link at the bottom of our emails. We may also make use email tracking technology to obtain data that will be used only in automated ways to help us improve our future email communication.
- Your Rights and How to Contact Us
Upon your request, GAFTG will provide you with information about the types of personal data we store in relation to you. You may revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts, or request deletion of your personal data, or correction of your personal data should it be incorrect. You have the option to change how your personal information is shared with our partners and affiliates. To exercise your rights regarding your personal data, or if you have questions related to our privacy practices, please contact our Chief Innovation Officer below:
Chief Innovation Officer
925 Canal Street 7th Floor,
Suite 3701 Bristol, PA 19007